UPDATE – SATURDAY EVENTS CANCELLED:
Given the increasing certainty of 2+ feet of snow and hurricane-force winds over Friday and Saturday, we regret to announce that Saturday’s conference events have been cancelled. This decision is in line with the recommendations of MA Governor Patrick and Boston Mayor Menino, who have both strongly advised staying off the roads. Weather reports indicate that the storm will cease on Saturday, and we are planning for a full day of conference events on Sunday. For Saturday attendees, we will send more details regarding our refund policy as soon as we can. In the meantime, please be safe.
For a full list of conference speakers and events, visit Speakers & Events.
Our Saturday program is designed for a more practitioner-focused audience and will include the following:
- Keynote and introduction to conference;
- Longer workshops intended to allow attendees to gain more in-depth and interactive. exposure to major topics within the social enterprise space;
- Newly added panels targeted towards the Saturday audience;
- Networking reception with social enterprise practitioners and academics; and
- Small brunches are an opportunity for attendees to network with practitioners in a more intimate setting. Please note attendees must register for brunches in advance and the program has already reached capacity.
*Please note this schedule is subject to change and we will update content closer to the conference date.